Well-being and personal care have become one of the trends that have gained the most popularity in recent years.
1. Take care of your sleep hours: depending on each person, it is important to sleep between 6 and 8 hours, approximately, every day. In addition, it is convenient to always sleep at the same time and follow the same routine.
2. Exercise: it is very positive to exercise about 3 times a week, since it helps us secrete endorphins and serotonin, hormones closely related to the feeling of well-being.
3. Meditate: there are many studies that support the advantages that meditation has for the improvement of our mental state.
4. Take care of your diet: select the foods that make up your diet well. Avoid fatty or excessively sugary foods and, on the contrary, eat a lot of fruit, vegetables and fiber-rich foods.
5. Organize your time: learn to prioritize, consider your ability and the resources (materials and time) you have for each task.
6. Set yourself goals: set short, medium and long term goals, contribute to structure and make sense of life.
7. Take care of your personal relationships: social contact is associated with oxytocin, a neuropeptide that provides a feeling of well-being. Therefore, it is important that you take care of your friendships and relationships with your family. Your support is helpful in psychological disorders and to combat anxiety.
8. Control your emotions: it is important not to be distressed with any circumstance that is out of the ordinary.
9. Share your worries: do not keep your worries to yourself, but it is positive to be open to others.
10. Be positive: adopt a constructive, positive attitude, in which you accept yourself and your surroundings.
Remember: there is only one body, so we better take care of it.